View Single Post
      09-29-2020, 03:12 PM   #6
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

tdott Got this response below in a PM. MFactory has a daily reply-limit in this thread:

Quote:
Here's a link to our HK Facebook page (please excuse the bad english grammar; my partner in HK runs the page, so I don't do any grammar checking): https://www.facebook.com/YCWsuspensionHK

If you scroll down a couple posts, you can see one we did last month for an E92 M3 (he was running KW before, and the difference was night & day, even for a 1-way. That's the advantage of going custom vs generic. Infact, almost all of our BMW customers switch from Ohlins or KW)

We are planning on having a facility (from our current San Dimas, CA location), but due to the current pandemic, it's been put on hold for the time being. Plus the fact that I'm stuck in HK just now and can't actually fly anywhere anytime soon...

We are also planning on having one up in 604, but all of our equipment is stuck at the border and there's no way for us to cross and bring it over...

So for the time being, it's either UK, HK or AU to get the dampers built/serviced/tuned

We can provide UPS return shipping labels so that you don't have to pay the extortionate US UPS/Fedex Shipping rates (4 bare dampers only weigh around 7kg anyway)

Thanks!

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 2
MFactory580.50
tdott3938.00