View Single Post
      12-08-2011, 01:29 PM   #154
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

^^^
So those aren't your cars...I can post my uncles car, not sure what that really says though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=- View Post
I'd love to continue our little argument in PM as I mentioned before. I don't think anyone wants to read anymore of our bickering, that is the reason I no longer responded and I won't respond to the post above either as it really has no significance. Derailed 4-5 threads the past couple of days. If you still want to continue, let me know and I'll take you off ignore. If not, this is where we part ways. Take Care.
I will consider PM'ing you, but just for reference, I have a few PMs from other members about how they are sick of your bs. Should I forward those to you as well

Ironically, the OP of this thread, Batman posted a comment saying he misses his M3 and wonders why people like you are still around, (that is if you read this thread)

It's actually not where we part ways, I will continue to monitor the BS factor in your posts Still didn't post the car you drive or driven for the past few years...What car did YOU drive/own/lease/rent???

See you around while you may not see my response, others will
Appreciate 0