xiliy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Ride BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
long,

I think what I've said already speaks for itself. I'm not going to engage you in a verbal battle here online as I think you know all too well, that only ends up being bad news for the vendor. needless to say, I don't appreciate your misrepresentations in your post about my "threats of flaming." I don't think attacking this problem by throwing more lies at it is going to solve the problem.

if you insist on engaging me in a disagreement here online, please feel free to continue.
What else is there to solve? You stated your point of view on a public forum, vendor stated his side of the story, done deal. I am sure there is plenty of other vendors that will be able to help you in SoCal. Plus you suffered no damages. I dont want to read threads about $ amount. Small businesses make mistakes and also have a right to change their mind about pricing and services they offer, this is not a Walmart or Costco where they can afford to take a hit on pricing. When I get a mod for my car i assume that follow up visits may be needed and if I squeeze every dime out of the vendor, they will not be so inclined to help, its just a human nature. Many dont realize that MODDING and being CHEAP does not go well together(I am not trying to say that you are cheap). At the end of the day LTBMW will go on as before thanks to many happy customers and you will have this negative post here forever.
Appreciate 0