08-11-2022, 01:23 PM   #15
mym3adventures
Captain
Rep
Drives: IB E90 M3 Slicktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by nah dude View Post
Sure.

Here's the ad, sounds like you're talking about the same one. I DMed the guy but it went locally in like 10 min. He sent a bunch more pics and it looked basically brand new.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3539...92538438600935

For the one on Schmiedmann, we do not pay VAT in the US, so the price would be 1,175.97 USD shipped. ECS will also match this.

Usually if you have a lot of people flaking, that's the market trying to tell you something. It is what it is. You also put OBO in your ad. *Shrug*
With all due respect to the seller of the other wheel, the alcantara on that is not great. I also personally wouldn't trust a "custom" clockspring. Great price, though.

I'd assume my iTrading rating would speak for itself, but I guess not...I've sold quite a few items throughout the years - I would think I know the market lol. I don't think you understand the difference between flaking on a sale and having no interest on one. I've gotten a good amount of inquiries on this particular wheel; however, there have been a few flakers.

Yup, I always tend to put OBO on my ads. Like I said, few have made offers, came to an agreed price and arrangement, but flaked.

If you're unhappy that I declined your offer, by all means go ahead and buy the one from Schmiedmann - that's a great deal. Thanks for the interest

Last edited by mym3adventures; 08-11-2022 at 01:30 PM..
Appreciate 0