Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

FS: 2004 E46 M3 - 80k Miles - Great Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2004 BMW E46 m3. It's got a clean title and I have it in hand. At this time I will not be parting anything out. I spent years getting the car exactly where it is now and I consider it the "perfect package" for a daily driver / weekend warrior. Typically I would remove the modifications before letting go of a car, but I think someone will be very content with the way things are setup. My reason for sale is that I am looking for more refinement, and I dont have room for two cars any more.

I am the second owner of the car. I picked it up a little over 5 years ago when it had about 38k miles. This car has had all the proper maintenence and services done throughout it's life, nothing has been missed!

Car currently has 80,300 Miles. I am asking $25,500 FIRM for it as is.

Email me if you are interested in taking a look - caesarrowinski@gmail.com

Put together a video as sometimes its easier to show everything at once.

http://youtu.be/E7Ju4g8TdEc?hd=1

Modification List:

Exterior:
Gloss Black Vinyl Roof Overlay
Matte Black Kidney & Side Grills
Depo Smoked Corners & Smoked Side Markers
Quad TFX BiXenon Projector Retrofit / 55w Ballasts / 3000k Bulbs

Suspension:
TC Kline Single Adjustable 600/600 Suspension Kit
TC Kline Camber/Caster Plates
TC Kline Rear Shock Mounts
H&R Front Sway Bar
Turner Adjustable Endlinks
GC Weight Jackers / Articulating Spring Perches

Brakes & Misc.
BimmerWorld CF Brake Duct & Cooling Kit
Stop Tech Front ST40 Calipers (front only)
Comes with street axis pads and rear OEM pads
Turner Stud Kit 75mm
Turner Lug Nuts

Wheels:
APEX ARC-8 18x10 ET 25
Dunlop Direzza Star Specs 265/35/18

Interior:
Recaro Sportster Seats - Black Vinyl Alcantara Centers
Macht Schnell Floor Mounts
Ultimate Pedals Extended Gas Pedal and matching pedals
OEM Rewrapped Black Alcantara Steering Wheel W/ Red Stitching
Black Alcantara Shift & Ebrake Boot W/ Red Stitching
OEM Sirius Interface
Full LED Lighting Conversion
Rogue Clutch Stop

Performance:
Evolve Tune
Supersprint Stepped Headers V1
Supersprint Section 1 w RT Cats Installed
Auto Solutions Short Shift Kit
Ground Control Rear Control Arms Rod-End
Powerflex Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
RE Transmission Bushings
Diffsonline 4.10 Differential

Cosmetic Condition:
Overall, I consider the condition great for an eight year old car and I am extremely picky. The exterior has normal wear and tear. The front bumper has a clear bra on it, but it does have some small damages to it. Theres a small nick in the passenger side fender, and now recently someone scratched my drivers side rear quarter panel. Its not very noticeable at all because the car is silver. The car is not immaculate, but its in excellent shape. The car was not a garage queen. There is a chip in the windshield, that eventually turned into a 2 inch crack. It has not gotten larger and its been there for about 1 year.

Now on to the bad, it has one accident on file. Not sure what that was from, it was before I had the car. To be honest I didnt even know about it. Now I had another accident with the car, and it was all cosmetic. The car was repaired at a great shop and you cannot tell any damage was done. The front passenger fender and passenger rear quarter panel were replaced, and the whole side as well as the front and rear of of the car was resprayed. This was 3 years ago and the paint has held up great.

Interior is in excellent condition. Very little wear on the interior of the car. The interior of the car has been cleaned on a weekly basis.

Mechanical Condition:
Over the past five years I have been crazy about getting every as perfect as possible on this car. It runs absolutely perfect right now and does not need anything, and I do not foresee it needing anything for a long time. There are no funny sounds, or anything that you may find as being unusual. I have been inside, and driven many different E46's, and to be honest this one certainly rock solid. I have plenty of records that I can dig up if needed.

This past winter I had the differential rebuilt by Dan at Diffsonline, so its got fresh fluid, a new carrier inside, and new differential mounts. Few months before that I changed out the Flex Disc, Central support bearing, and rear joint on the drive shaft. There is absolutely no "M" clunk and the whole rear end feels solid. I have inspected the rear floor for cracks by the subframe and have never found any. A year ago I did the transmission fluid (OEM), new OEM Engine mounts, and new RE tranny mounts. With the AS SSK the car shifts like a dream. The complete cooling system was overhauled last summer since it was overheating a bit on a track. Instead of replacing part by part I did the whole cooling system with all OEM parts. This cooling system will be good for another 50k miles or so. The car was aligned at Motorsports Northeast last summer, and tracks perfectly straight. FCAB's and steering coupler were replaced with OEM 2 summers ago, along with new Stop Tech rotors. The car does not throw any codes and will pass inspection without a problem. Currently the car is running SRF fluid and there is no air in the brake lines as I have bled it regularly.

Here are some photos:

Last edited by LightWerkz; 08-11-2012 at 07:19 PM..
Appreciate 0