wuzupfoo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3; G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
EDIT:

I have since took my car to IRVINE BMW with positive results!!!

Region: California
Dealership Name: Irvine BMW
Sales or Service: Service
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Jose F.
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: window trim paint coming off, push button paint coming off, seat creek, b pillar creeking
Recommended? (Yes or No): hell yes.
Additional Comments:

I finally got around to taking my car into another dealer. This time Irvine BMW. From start to finish, I had a great experience. I worked with Jose F. who was a very professional and nice guy to chat with. He seemed relaxed, calm and just overall willing to help.

I had him look at my shadowline trim paint that was coming off, my push button paint that chipped off, my front seat that was creaking, and a rattle in the b pillar area. He said NO problem and was shocked Crevier gave me a hard time about something that was clearly defective on a 10 month old car.

He took me to his desk and said if they have the parts in stock, they would try to get it all done same day. If not, they would order the parts and have them the following day.

I got a call at 2PM (dropped it off at 9am). And he told me my car was ready! They replaced all the shadowline trim, my push to start button and fixed both rattles/creaks. Plus the actually washed my car pretty good. No swirls, no water spots, no issues with the wash!

Overall, I felt they serviced me the way a dealer should. I will never go to Crevier again and from now one IRVINE BMW will have my business!

Thank you Irvine BMW! Job well done!
Crevier was an absolute circus before the takeover by Penske and it seems the circus continues. Thanks for the positive review on Irvine, I will try them next as Im getting tired of going all the way to Long beach for my service. They're solid but the distance/traffic is annoying when living in Irvine, was much better when I was in HB.
Appreciate 0