View Single Post
      11-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #4
ibrahimm3
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

An update for whats happening with ESStuning. I was contacted by Mr.Asbjorn and Mr.Hans in a conference call and they offered me to return the kit and get a full refund but I told them what guarantees do I get that you will send the full refund after you receive the kit. They advised that its their word and they can make a written document as a guarantee and they are a company from 25 years, but I'm not satisfied by this solution as to be honest I don't trust that they will refund my full amount after they receive the kit so I made a suggestion to them to take photos and videos of the kit and send it to them and they wire 50% to me then I ship the kit and I get my other 50% but they didn't approve on this suggestion. After that they were suggesting a third party company but I'm not approving. Unfortunately I lost trust after all what happened and I have been purchasing parts for years now from them so why should I have to fully trust them that they will full refund me my money when they receive the kit when they don't want even to trust me with 50% being wired before shipping the kit. I have already spent a lot of money in trying to fix the problems I faced with the kit and I didn't request anything for that so at least wiring me 50% as a guarantee would be the minimum to request from them.
Appreciate 0