SilentAttack
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 Jerez Black 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorwu120
Quote:
Originally Posted by s85e90 View Post
Not surprised at all. I felt bad for the 993 he just picked up when I saw it on instagram. And that car won awards and was featured in the Toyo booth for SEMA>

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Theres more to this story but I won't get into it. Creaminz builds amazing cars and is a true car enthusiast. As to the work done on the car, there is a long story and only they can speak on that. But from my own experience, both my E90 335i and my F80 have been superb jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAttack View Post
Cream has some nice cars and modz. I see how he affords them now...
You sound like a jealous kid.. Please.. if you don't know the true story or what Creaminz does keep your thoughts to yourself.

As for the thread. The suspension on Creaminz GT3 was not like that.. We were able to do Targa Trophy and did the whole run with no problems. (car rode straight and none of those problems the guy mentioned ever occurred) They have had the Porsche for a couple weeks already, who know what they did with the car. I know they purchased it as a track car so I am not quite sure what they had done already.
You sound like a brown noser. I could care less how many cars he has or what's done to them. I was referring to the shit work and how it must make things more affordable.