Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMOM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Hey fastback. I'm going to change the plugs on both of my cars. I have half read the basic horror stories about the rear plugs or that it's difficult to pull the rear coil out as their is minimum room. I plan on reading the actual DIY but are you suggesting that this is (pick one please) a piece of cake, easy Peasy, a can of corn, nothing to it, nothing to sweat about, like taking candy from a baby, it's a cinch, a walk in the park, it's child's play, it ain't rocket science, easy as pie, you could do it with your eyes closed, easy as ABC, like falling off a log, like shooting fish in a barrel, no sweat, easy as pie, duck soup, a job for my left hand, downhill all the way, a bed of roses, clear sailing, an open book or like sitting ducks? If you would be so kind as to pick one of these so that way I will know the level of difficulty before I get started. Thanking you in advance, BOOF.
Hey BOOF, do you still have plans to do DIY this? I did these last night. I wouldn't call it "no sweat", mostly because it was hot up here last night. Maybe just "nothing to it". The 4th ones on both sides were the hardest, but nothing a single swivel extension couldn't solve.

I did it since I didn't have any maintenance history and I'm at ~57,000 miles (I really wish there was a good way to look that up). From what I can tell so far the car was very well maintained given the circumstances. Plugs didn't look too bad, but they were close to needing a change anyway.
Possibly this weekend I'll do both cars. I really prefer to watch someone else do it so I'll park under a shade tree, roll my sleeves up, have the old lady make a pitcher of iced tea and then guide her through the process. I mean someone has to read the DIY while she turns the wrenches right? I mean I can't leave her alone out there all by herself or god knows what she would do. Anyway it's good practice for her to do the first car that way the 2nd car should go much smoother.

Edit: And nothing to it has been duly noted, I will let her know and then update you guys on how she rates it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
SEMOM382.00
Ngilbe361618.50