View Single Post
      11-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #46
m3freak86
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 ///M3

I appreciate the words everyone. I understand it may be a little pricey to some, but as others have stated, it's very hard to come by a clean e46 m3 these days that was extremely well maintained (with documents to prove it), top tier mods, and a car that was cared for beyond anyone else's thought on how to care for a car. I searched high and low for this car 3 years ago. Almost 1.5 year search to find exactly what I wanted. It just takes the one person to want that specific car and is willing to pay the price for this kind of car. Again, I am in NO rush to sell it and do not need the money. I simply put it up for a price that is worth it to me and I know I would be okay handing the keys over if I were to get my asking price. I am sure I can have plenty of people attest to the car high and low day in and day out. I have one, if not the most viewed and subscribed journals on m3forum with an extensive amount of information where one can go see where the car was and where it is today.

I appreciate the comments and constructive criticism, but frankly, if you are not interested in buying the car, I would appreciate keeping the comments to yourself as this is not your car, nor something you are even interested in pursuing. You may have gotten a killer deal on your car, but that doesn't mean every car has to be a steal.

Bump it up!