View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #19
Fen335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 / X5d / Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchBoy View Post
Exciting news about your chances to win some of the awesome raffle items! Like years past, each person that comes to the registration booth in the morning gets a FREE raffle ticket.

However, BMWCCA members will get 2 FREE tickets whereas non-members will only get 1! YEAH!

If you've been on the fence about joining the BMWCCA, this is your chance do it. The yearly membership is only $48 and the perks alone (magazines, discount at many local shops, etc.) are worth it...

You can join the BMWCCA here.
Yep, if you are on the fence, I second Nicolas' comments here. Join! Its a great club and only $48 a year (less than a tank full of gas for your M3). The monthly Roundel magazine alone is worth the money, not to mention all the other perks. And if you have never been to the PNW's M-car day you are really missing out. Some awesome cars there....both new and old. If you are a bimmerphile, you will love it. And you might just win something too...I won a nice insulated BMW coffee mug a few years ago...still use it every day in my M. :-)
Appreciate 0