11-21-2020, 11:16 PM   #54
Arbee
Second Lieutenant
Abu Dhabi
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW E93 M3

Garage List
2009 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
Interior kitted with a custom set of dash and door trims.

If you scroll back to some of the first interior shots of my car, you will notice the Aluminum trim, signed by Bruno Spengler. Now, while this was special to the many and the previous owners, i felt it made the interior look shoddy. No offence to anyone, but i didn't particularly enjoy that part of the car.

After i had the steering wheel done by AZA, i was on the look out for a used set of trims, any trim as i had the idea to cover it in carbon leather and have the tri-color stitching to match the steering. Few weeks went on, searching locally and at the same time looking at options from abroad when i found a set of CF leather trim locally. A friend in Dubai had a look at them and did the deal.

Got them a few weeks later and was not really happy with the condition so parked them off and started the search for an upholsterer to do the recover and stitching. I didn't have to look very far as a friend i had met when i first moved here advised he can actually do it, himself. Needless to say, the job was done and impeccably so. I still need to take some proper focused shots of the interior, but here are some pics to give you an idea...

And some cool rollers!!

@arbee_drives on Instagram
2009 BMW E93 M3
2008 Volkswagen Golf MK5 GTI
2018 Ford Edge Sport
Appreciate 0