United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Nardo E92 '15 Fashion F80

Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBraking View Post
OP, I was about to call you a ******, but then noticed that your thread isn't actually a teaser....it's complete with clear and full photos.

....I'm confused. Why the misleading title? Nice looking car, I'm glad someone finally pulled the trigger on the OEM CRT and splitter combo, and I like how you painted the splitter ends. Reminds me a little bit of a GT-R, very clever.
To be honest, I just wasn't feeling very creative for titles today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Looks great man Im glad you left some contrast mirrors not white,door handles etc... I had the pleasure of seeing this M in person over the weekend and it looks great!
Coming from you that means a lot... Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip@McKennaPerformance View Post
Pretty big transformation. You can see the time, effort and thought you put into it. Looks good.
Yes, a big change... I get a constant "you sold you car" from everyone I know but haven't seen in a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
Not a fan of the rims or crt lip with splitters but everything else is done well.
yeah, I hear ya... I have a love hate relationship with the wheels. I like them because they are somewhat rare in that you can't buy them new anymore and there aren't a ton of people who have them, but there are a lot of other wheels that I think would look better. And the CRT lip is definitely not for everyone, but I wanted to do something different that no one had seen or done yet. There is always something for being first... Even if just to be the first one to be criticized
Appreciate 0