Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS

Arrow FEELER: 2008 - E92 M3 M-DCT Alpine White / Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FEELER: My beautiful 2008 M-DCT BMW M3 Alpine White with Black leather interior.

The car has 33K and still has the remaining factory warranty of 10 Months or 17k miles.
Car is loaded, M-DCT, Premium 19” 220M Wheels, ZTP package, Premium Sound.

Babied since day one of purchase, owned by a truly BMW enthusiast, oil changed every 5K intervals. The launch control has never been used and vehicle has never been abused. Recently changed the first set of tires; with Michelin PS2’s the Fronts have 90% and rears about 50%. I am the one and only driver of the car, the rear seats have literally been used less than a dozen times. Waxed regularly and has no scratches or dings anywhere !!! If you are looking for a one owner extremely clean E92 M3 that has never been tracked this is it!!!
The vehicle is located in Miami FL and has been serviced at a local BMW dealer and all records are available.

The car has the gloss black BMW Performance kidney grills, Active Autowerks Air Filter; GP 7500K Bulbs, painted reflectors.

Many local M3post members’ have seen my car and can vouch for the condition TIO///M, TCM3.

ASKING $45,000 CASH

Willing to ship, at buyer’s expense.

Attached Images

Last edited by M_Time; 01-28-2012 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0