View Single Post
      07-28-2018, 11:22 AM   #12
yidgyi
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Gintani customer service isn't the best in terms of getting back to you but It's not that bad if you call them instead of e-mailing I've learned. I never had problems with any of Gintani's tunes. I went from BPM to Gintani because BPM burble tune lurches and doesn't pop as much as Gintani's. This isn't to knock BPM as I had their stage 2 tune for 10k miles without problems. (Besides injector 5 going bad. Shop told me other e92M3 cars with the BPM tune had bad injector 5. Might just be a coincidence.) I have my DCT tuned by Gintani, Stage 2 tune & burble tune, and I also have the most recent extreme burble tune. The extreme burble tune is what it states, extreme. Flames come out bigger then before and more frequently. You can also shoot flames while the car is still by revving. My only complaint is that its not that daily-able. My car lurches with the extreme burble tune when I downshift. Alex told me this is because of how extreme the tune is. The regular burble tune is 100% daily-able though. About to hit 10k miles with various Gintani tunes at 70k miles on the car. I pop, shoot flames regularly and my stock o2's are fine. I'm expecting them to wear out a lot faster though but I don't mind swapping them myself. It's not that hard of a task.