08-13-2019, 12:40 PM   #11
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3/'18 F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorH View Post
Really sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than sitting at VIR in blazing heat and humidity and your car is not running right.
There's a race shop at VIR (just outside the gate in the big complex on the left heading out the main gate). They are nice, very helpful and maybe they could take your x-pipe off and see what things look like. Won't get you back on the track as you still need your O2 sensors in place but at least you could rule-in or rule-out that problem.
Thanks Victor. Really appreciate your suggestion on this. That shop saved me last year when I ran out of methanol. They called around and got ahold of the manufacturing of my kit, and confirmed that washer fluid would work in the place of 49/51 methanol. I basically emptied out the closest Dollar General and had a blast. They are definitely great guys.

Thanks again!
AA Gen 2 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; MCS 2-Way NR w/700F-1000R; GC Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; Zebulon Splitter; Zebulon 330 Rear Wing; Gutted w/Piper Motorsports Custom Cage; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0