View Single Post
      05-09-2019, 12:37 PM   #27
reidetailing
Alex - IG @screamer
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 SS E90, 11 Moonstone E92

Welcome back everyone!

This update takes place in Late February 2019.

Let’s jump right into the Interior-side of the car, and talk about the theme I’m aiming for with this car!

Ok so as you may have seen with my Subaru, everything was tastefully done…nothing in excess, but just enough to leave a good taste in your mouth. The theme I had for the Subaru was Carbon Fiber, Titanium, and Grey Stitching. I wanted to avoid as much Red as possible, because I feel like it’s a very harsh colour.

So sticking with a common theme, and Sky’s colour being Silverstone, I’m thinking Sky will have a Blue theme. Thankfully there’s no Red in this car, so the primary focus on the interior will be Blue accents. Of course one of the first things that comes to mind in the interior is the Steering Wheel.

I absolutely love the OEM BMW Performance Steering Wheel, and will be adding it to the car at some point in the near future.

In addition to the BMW Performance Steering Wheel, I also considered Seat Belts, as my OEM ones are quite worn. I turned my attention to a company called Gaphix Design Haus. Tino@Gaphix specializes in Colour-Matched Seat Belts and Harnesses. His belts are FMVSS Compliant, and of course gorgeous on the eyes. I asked Tino to send me a couple samples to identify what would be the closest match to the BMW Performance Steering Wheel. Enjoy the pics:

One of my friends whom you all may follow on Instagram– Lacha “M3AN_S65” was unfortunately selling his Challenge Race X-Pipe due to the wifey not liking the smell of the car.

Good news for me because at the time, the exhaust was Discontinued by Challenge, so I was getting my hands on a Discontinued X-Pipe! Challenge recently decided to start making them again, but it’s not the end of the world, I am still super happy with this purchase.

Special thank-you goes to Lacha for giving me the opportunity to buy his beloved X-Pipe! Trust me when I tell you this, he was very heartbroken he had to sell his X-Pipe, but good news Lacha if you are reading this, their making them again buddy, so you’re good!

Enjoy the pictures:

I’m going to conclude this update with a logo of a local company that I will be consulting for their expertise…no hints on what we’ll be doing, but here you go:

- 2008 BMW E90 M3 - Silverstone - Racecar

Last edited by reidetailing; 07-11-2020 at 09:50 PM..
Appreciate 1
Not Sure212.50