10-19-2018, 03:50 PM   #27
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Here is one more...

So at that same store, we had a sales manager named Todd - who reported to the jerk GM I mentioned in my previous post. Good 'ol Todd was absolutely hilarious, but also did about an 8-ball of coke a day at work and as such, had zero filters.

So a couple comes in to buy a VW Beetle and when I pull their credit, it's atrocious. I show the SM (Todd) and he says "Lemme go talk to them". Here it comes, I think.....

So Todd walks in, slaps the husband on the back so hard he nearly falls out of his chair and says "Damn son, y'all don't pay anybody, do ya?" I about lost it! The customer asks what type of interest rate they are looking at, and Todd says "Damn, well, I'm gonna try my best to get you one and whatever it ends up being, you will gladly accept it, because we all know you aren't going to make many of these payments anyways."

He then asks the customers "So how much money do you have down?"
They ask "Well how much do we need?"
Todd says, laughing, "Fucking all of it!"
Customer says he can come up with a thousand dollars down.
Todd holds out his hand and says "Give it to me." Customer just looks at him.
Todd follows up with while snapping his fingers "Gimme the thousand dollars, I ain't gonna go see the GM about a loan if he doesn't think you are serious. Gimme your money!"

They did. Place was terrible, but great for a laugh.
Lol...Todd sounds like Putty from Seinfeld who does those rentacar commercials now...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00