United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 + 2014 F15 X5

October 11, 2016

First Modification: Paint Matched Front Bumper Reflectors

Purchased these before I even saw the car in-person :lolhit:

October 22, 2016

Modification: Swap back to Stock Chrome Grilles

Reason being, I think I like the contrast of the chrome as well as the "pop" it gives up front and it matches the silver wheels a bit better. We'll see how I like it after a week or so.

July 27, 2017

Product: UUC Corsa Exhaust

Almost immediately after the car was delivered, I picked up a Modified OEM Exhaust (4 pipe method) to give my car a bit more of a grunt. I had the ACM Exhaust on my past M3 which I thoroughly enjoyed, and this one popped up locally, so I said why not give it a shot.

Compared to the ACM Bypass Mod, the 4 Pipe Method sounds similar, but with zero drone, and slightly less of an exotic tone. It worked for the time being, but ultimately I knew that I wanted something better and also wanted to eventually add some more power by eliminating the primary cats and running test pipes. Unfortunately, in my opinion, OEM Exhaust Mods do not pair well with Test Pipes, so I began to explore other options.

I had personally ran several different exhaust setups:

-Full Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust
-AE Performance Exhaust + Test Pipes
-Eisenmann Race Exhaust + Test Pipes
-ACM Exhaust Mod + Test Pipes
-ACM Exhaust w/ Stock X-Pipe
-OEM 4-Pipe Exhaust Mod

My favorite sounding exhaust of the bunch was honestly the ACM Exhaust Mod. I would have ran that setup again, but there was no way to maintain the same exact sound while also increasing power.

After researching quite a bit, I read many threads praising the UUC Corsa Exhaust. It was continuously stated by multiple people that the Corsa Exhaust was an extremely exotic sounding exhaust and also had no drone thanks to the Reflective Sound Cancellation technology. I also heard a couple of catless setups online that sounded good as well, so this exhaust jumped to the top of my list.

Found a local m3post member who posted his Corsa Exhaust with Black Chrome Tips for sale at a decent price, with low mileage AND great condition, so I figured I might as well pick it up and see how it sounds for myself!

Here's the pics:

Sprayed the cans black:

I really like the finish of the optional black chrome tips on this exhaust, but I will be swapping them out for these dual 90mm tips

2011 SG E90 M3 | 2008 AW E90 M3 | 2004 E46 M3

Last edited by M3ANMACHINE; 05-31-2018 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0