View Single Post
      10-29-2020, 10:09 AM   #135
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I don't know but mid December I got sicker than I have probably ever been in my life. I was in bed with a fever for like a full 7 days. Then for the next 7 I was just messed up. Then for a while after that my head was just a foggy mess. I figured when it started it was just a cold. Went to one of those walk in MDNow places maybe like on day 6.

They did a flu test, but honestly, every time I've been there it's been a joke. They left me in the room with the test for what seemed like forever. So I went and looked at the test and based on what I could find online about how to read the test it said it was negative. Regardless when they came back they said I had the flu and gave me some shit that you're suppose to take at the onset... 6 days in I figured it was a waste so I didn't take it and lost the fever the next day anyways.

I don't get sick very often and when I do it's usually a day or two. Never in recent memory have I been sick enough to actually go to a doctor so I still wonder if maybe it was covid. Never had any breathing issues that I can recall though. Mostly just fever, body aches etc.
I had a fever, cold sweats, dry cough, etc etc. I actually pulled a muscle in my back from coughing. I had negative flu test and the doctor said, "something's going around" and told me to take over the counter crap. I work in aviation so I am around commercial/cargo pilots that fly internationally several times a week and those Chinese students.
Appreciate 1