View Single Post
      04-04-2024, 02:06 PM   #4
F1FL
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW/FR E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineralWhiteF80 View Post
You definitely need to visually inspect the passenger front suspension components for anything obvious (easier said than done), and then put the car on an alignment rack to see what the numbers show. I'm assuming you dont have any noticeable drivability issues like vibration or the car pulling hard to the right, otherwise you might have noticed this sooner.

Depending on what alignment machine shows is out of spec, it may be possible to adjust the steering rack tie rod to correct a toe issue. Toe is the only front adjustment you can do on a stock suspension since camber and caster are fixed settings. If you have camber plates, you can check to see if something slipped up top.

While you do need to replace the tire, that should only be done after the alignment issue is fixed.
Appreciate the feedback. My car is slightly lowered on the KW sleeve over kit which retains stock EDC. I did a visual inspection with the wheel removed and nothing seemed out of order. Just got the new tires in today and have an alignment appointment set up for Monday. Interestingly enough the car tracks straight and I don’t have any steering vibration so I didn’t realize it was a problem until I was under the car and saw the inner section of the tire.