08-06-2007, 07:15 PM   #6
savage.ulm
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epacy View Post
Very nice!!
Incredible how they just took you in to see the car, much less to test ride it. Good to hear they were handing out information. Too bad about the `Ring time.
So, is that true, black 19's?
Any more info on the beige interior or exterior color? Can't believe Silverstone is the only one to get.
From the pics, the gray interior, guess Paladium Silver, looked pretty dull. Did it look kinda blue?
Sorry, no pics from inside the company. This is why I have only the pics during the test of the Silverstone car.Beige is nice, not so yellow like it appears in some pics. Nice combination. That red colour is really nice...and deep. But not for me. The big surprice was the white..not good as described into the pics of the catalogue. I understand that it seems incredible what happened to me today, but who knows that area, knows that the there is the possibility to walk near the company and simply to take pics from outside,as I made for other M cars. The test drive was a present I think,since I was in the right moment with the right person. This is why I feel luky today. See at the pic of the instruments. You will see the hour when it happened and the date...Anyway the gray interior was combined with the black car near the door..it was a great combination as I told before. Only you will loose many exterior details. The Interlagos today seemed to me too rich of purple.I think is a great colour too, but in my opinion is some condition of lights I will not like it. Much better the red one.Sparkling in my opinion is not the best choice too...These are only opinions...Silverstone and not because is my choise, is incredibly good compromise between elegance and aggressive look. Never i was thinking about it!!!Untill today...with the dark wheels. Confirmed the dark 19"
Bye
Attached Images

Appreciate 0