Andrew
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 / E92 M3

Garage List
2003 BMW M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisenwether View Post
I just joined the g1 club about a month ago. Been really enjoying the car even at the higher elevation here in NM. Install went super smooth besides two things I can into.

1. I didn't get the included hardware to mount the ground wire for the inter cooler pump as the instructions said but I found another place so this was nothing to worry about.

2. The second thing is and curious if you could check yours is the bolt right below the radiator hose that mounts the supercharger bracket to the motor (have to press the hose to see the bolt). I ended up bottoming out the bolt and it didn't press against the supercharger bracket. I had to take 5mm off the bolt to make it work properly. Not sure if the engine just had a slightly shorter bolt depth on my engine or the bracket was milled just a little to deep for that bolt.
Just took a quick glance and I don't know if I'm looking at the same bolt, but it appears to be flush on the bracket. You're talking about the bottom-most bolt on the blower bracket?
Appreciate 0