View Single Post
      10-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #45
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift@red View Post
I think the panamera looks questionable in the rear (havnt seen it in person yet), not the cayenne. I have multiple people who tell me everyday that my cayenne gts is the best looking suv on the road. and that includes a few people who just had gotten out of x6's and x5's.
I think the 7 series is attrocious looking personally, but they have topped that with an even more hideous looking 5 series gt.
Somehow I feel you are not even owning any of cayman s or cayenne gts the more I read your ridiculous posts. please post some pix of your cars for all to see if you dare.

as soon as I see "I have multiple people who tell me everyday that my cayenne gts is the best looking suv on the road. and that includes a few people who just had gotten out of x6's and x5's." I just

Does anyone on this forum ever experience "someone came up to you saying your car was the best looking". I'm sure there are plenty of owners on here that have some serious nice rides from porsche, ferrari, etc....somehow I highly doubt that would happen that much...let alone a cayenne gts. Maybe there are some that would say nice car, how much, etc. but no one would say your have the best car or SUV. gimme a break will you shiftred.
Appreciate 0