06-11-2020, 03:04 AM   #20
KingofKingz
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properstyle View Post
When I was running meth I was using the same system I'm using to control my secondary fuel pump. Its a progress spray that didn't start until 3 psi and didn't max until 8 psi this allows the ecu to have time to make adjustment through out the rpm and not cause a rich condition.

I personally would choose straight meth as it ads a better flashing to ignite the flash. a few of the NA lS7 high ram cars use it this way and the intake its damn near frosty after a wot pulls on the dyno.

yes I run a 3.5 gallon 10x10 ice tank in the trunk of my car now. The only benefit is longer cooling temps but on the con side it does take longer to cool the temps back down. honestly if I was going to go back to running at the track Id run a larger pulley to drop boost or do like I did before were I moved to shifting at 6500 to keep temps down. the car makes so much power before 7k now that don't need to go to redline as it makes 7 psi now at 5500rpm.

Still on the stock ess cooler though I am looking in to a larger one. I was going to buy the one sold by vf but 700 dollars is overly inflated price for a single pass heat exchanger when even the csf rad they sell cost 200 less.
Isn't there an air to air intercooler? This might help in keeping the IATs low longer.
I am using the G-Power SC kit with around 9-10PSI on stock internals, fuel system and clutch. Best 100-200 was 5.59 sec. But i can only run those numbers during cold weather (under 50). Everything above 50 will increase IATs to over 100 and the car pulls timing.
Fortunately we have premium gas with around 95 AON here (Aral ultimate 102). This helps against knock.
So this platform is capable of more than just 600whp