jamaicaj
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Mazda 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieTheRedM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaicaj View Post
Are you using the app or viewing the forums through your web browser?

Also what company did you purchase your warranty through? I plan on getting an E90 M3, F80 M3 or F10 M5 if I can find the latter in a manual which is much harder than the first two and would like to know.

Also sick looking car!
I was using the web at first but thanks to BOOF-M3 (awesome guy by the way), I am now using the app to attach images.

I purchased my warranty through my insurance company, USAA. I believe most insurance companies offer a warranty on cars that are 10 years or newer but you have to be careful. Seeing how it is halfway through 2018, you would want to act sooner than later if deciding on a 2008 E90. I have driven all 3 of those cars and although I may be biased, there is nothing better than the sound of a naturally aspirated V8 that redlines at 8400 rpm. I would do research with your insurance company to see if they offer some sort of warranty. I would avoid some sort of third party warranty because I have heard many horror stories about "the fine print" that covers some things but not others even if it makes sense that it should be covered.

And thank you! I love her with all my heart and can't wait for the adventures to come. Good luck with your search and I can't wait to see what you choose. If you have any questions regarding anything in the future be it car related or warranty related, don't be afraid to ask. Love to help in any way I can.
Cool!! Thanks man!

Unfortunately I'm probably not going to be able to get one for another year or so due to me having two accidents on my record and my insurance would be sky high.

But when I do seriously start searching I'll hit you up!
Appreciate 0