Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E46 M3+S62, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpriest
Quote:
Originally Posted by admranger View Post
redpriest: Next time you're at a familiar track, put the bar to full soft and run a session. Then put it to full stiff and run a session (carefully running to the limit in case the handling changes a lot with the change). See which is better/worse compared to the middle setting. Note *where* it is better or worse too as it could help on fast sweepers and hurt on tight turns or vice/versa. Try not to change anything else so you are only evaluating the bar.

Get your moneys worth out of the bar and adjust it to find what it does at each extreme so you can have a tool to help dial the car in as you go from track to track.
Good advice. I guess I have to figure out how to adjust it, myself. From reading the instructions, it seems pretty complicated, given that you have to adjust the endlink lengths as well. Will it throw out my alignment when I change the setting?
I don't think you will have to adjust the end link length much if at all. But getting up under the car might be a little difficult at the track.........report back

I think I will have AR Autoservice track side support do it for me
Appreciate 1