///IVI III
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidLifeM3 View Post
Does anyone know the spring rates for the B16 kit? I've been searching and not able to find it. Bilstein has not answered my question either. Frustrating that these vendors think there is some cosmic secret in their "magic" rates or that noboby but their world expert engineers could possibly understand how to interpret a progressive rate. Without the rate info I may just go to TC Kline and get his sleeve-over kit where you choose exactly the rate you want nothing hidden behind they mysterious curtain.

anwyay sorry for my rant. if anyone out there has reliable info on the B16 kit spring rates, or even better has measured the rate (or the whole force-distance curve for progressives) that would be awesome. This kit looks appealing to me but want to know more before I drop that much coin.
That's strange cos I do recall the documentation being available when I purchased a while ago. Anyway, from memory I believe the spring rates are:
- Rear 799 lbs/inch
- Front 514 lbs/inch
Hope that helps buddy, I'll try and see if I can call up the website that has this info.
Appreciate 0