View Single Post
      02-11-2010, 11:13 PM   #7
H Bomb
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 08 M3

i have those on my car now for my winter set up and there in flat black. they look great and i have added the other matte black pieces like the grills and badge and emblems so they go well with the car. i get compliments all the time

for summer i am thinking of powder coating my OEM 19's either some color black like a matte or a semi gloss black finish, nothing to shiny. or was thinking doing some black and on certain parts color match it. hard to describe but on the oem 19 where there are certain polished parts i would have that color matched then the rest black. or if i get a different wheel i am really liking the new forged Yoko Advan line, there light and not that expensive like compared to a set of Neez

once i get my wheels picked out i will then work on a color for my brake calipers. i would really love to have them be able to color match my fox red onto the caliper so it isn't the normal red that everyone gets and when the windows were rolled down or doors open it would really pop and be different. i had ferrari yellow on my E46 brembros bf and they looked sick but wanted to try something different this time

the BBS CH-R is nice, the Breyton GTS Race or i think it is called that, the lighter version tire rack sells. the normal GTS is heavy. both of those are nice too

man so many choices hard to choose

i know black wheels is done alot but man it looks so good on this color car. just my winter set up alone looks sick
Appreciate 0