View Single Post
      05-18-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Hi Guys,

Just saw this thread, first of all wish you guys just gave us a call or emailed us to let me know about having this issue. Previous to this thread I had only heard of one incident from a customer and it was with a red M3, but it was only a one time incident in months of selling it. I hadn't heard of anything since.

So, I just got off the phone with our friends at IND and at the end of today you will be able to order the IND reflectors from our site. I will be dropping these reflectors from our site.

To anyone who has any legitimate complaints please contact us and we will work with you to fix the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgolfdr View Post
25% restocking fee for painted reflectors that came from Bimmian and fit terribly, leading edge doesn't fit at all. The box is the size of a tube of toothpaste and they didn't do anything with it in the first place. Ordered reflectors from IND and will not get anything else from **********s.
So we only do 25% if its just a return with no apparent reason. It would be 10% in store credit. Anyway if its a defect or product problem there is no restocking fee - so I'll work with you on it. Please give us a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves4r6 View Post
Always hear so many horible news from **********s.

Bargains = less customer service?
How does a bargain = less customer service?? We're one of the few companies in this industry that actually run a real customer service team. Definitely not true. Don't know what news you've heard but if you give us a chance or talk to us we'll do our best to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJD M3 View Post
I dont think this is the first nor the last that we will hear of this discussion. I went with IND after doing a little research and could not be happier with that decision. Its not a hard process, don't know why everyone cant use the same part...sand, primer, paint, repeat.
You guys have spoken and I am going to get you guys the IND product.

If anyone has any issue with a product, or even if a product shipped out with a delay - please just let me know. I can address it with our team and make it better. We've been improving a ton but if something slips through on the thousands of products we sell, it would be great to be notified so that I can attempt to fix it. Thanks guys.
Appreciate 0