General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo View Post
Im curious to know what's gone happen when Bynum comes back? is their going to be enough shots for Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Fish.... Whatever the case may be it will be very entertaining!
Fisher
Kobe
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Yay, the Lakers got a soft, fragile, never heard of defense european for 3 first round pics, a 7ft bum and Laker fans think he's the missing piece to a championship run. lol
He'll look good next to Bynum as an anchor. Look at Oberto for the Spurs. He looks decent next to Duncan. Without Duncan he would be a scrub. Look at Ben Wallace. With Rasheed he was a DPOY candidate every year. Without him, now people are saying he looks old and slow. I bet he wouldn't be categorized like that if he was still in Detroit.

Regardless, at 20/9, he will help the Lakers more than he will hurt them. For what the Lakers gave up, it was a steal.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0