07-28-2011, 02:02 AM   #30
LateBraking
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdamz View Post
Just picked my new E92 up today and figured I'd post some feedback about my positive experience:

Username: JAdamz
Region: Long Island, NY
Dealership Name: Rallye BMW (Westbury, NY)
Sales or Service: Sales
Name of Salesperson/Advisor: Brian Cano
Overall Experience (1 lowest 5 highest): 5
Work Performed/Attempted: Purchased a new 2011.75 E92, had them install black Performance grills on it, and requested no front plate and no Rallye badge (a plastic badge that they stick on to new cars)
Recommended? (Yes or No): Yes
Additional Comments:
Brian Cano was very accomodating to my requests and was willing to work with me on price. His communication was excellent over phone and e-mail throughout the entire ordering process. The other members of the sales team that I dealt with were also knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. These associates included Michael Corssen (operations manager) and Amanda Tully (business manager). Additionally, on delivery day when a small handprint was seen on a leather seat and some surface scratches were found on one of the Performance grills, they immediately requested the detailing team to attempt to fix the issues, which they succeeded in. While I did remind them about it several times just for my own sanity, the car was delivered without the front plate installed and without a Rallye badge (as requested). A very good experience overall and I would definitely buy from them again!
Terrific, added to New York section!
Appreciate 0