08-17-2020, 10:17 PM   #12
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
OP, what option did you take? I sold a house in the UK and now I want to make the same stuff you did. Right now I'm living in Dallas and thinking about buying something around here. BTW, selling property in England was damn hard. I didn't find a buyer and after 4 months of waiting just sold it to this thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk company. BTW, they gave me decent money for my old house. And now I want to become an investor. What advice can you give me?
Hey, if you're looking in Dallas I am happy to meet for coffee, lunch, a beer whatever and talk about the local market. It's really been pretty strong lately, but I work with several investors and deal in flipping foreclosures so I might be able to point you in the right direction there's uncertainty in where the market is going to go from here but I think there will be some deals to be had this winter.
We can PM and discuss further if you'd like to chat more.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0