chrisymarr
Private
Rep
Drives: 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisymarr View Post
No the battery is yet to be registered to the car as I am waiting on the cable to arrive to do so should be here within the next few days. Could that be the cause?
Dont know mate but seems strange. Assuming the battery and alternator is hooked up properly Id assume Mr Ohm makes sure 14.4v generates current regardless (but again u want to register for proper charge cycle). A parasitic/smallish current would seem strange to drain that bad (cause u run/charged for quite some time right?). Something else going here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmsman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisymarr View Post
No the battery is yet to be registered to the car as I am waiting on the cable to arrive to do so should be here within the next few days. Could that be the cause?
Dont know mate but seems strange. Assuming the battery and alternator is hooked up properly Id assume Mr Ohm makes sure 14.4v generates current regardless (but again u want to register for proper charge cycle). A parasitic/smallish current would seem strange to drain that bad (cause u run/charged for quite some time right?). Something else going here...
Yeah gave the car a 50 mile run and then the clock resets immediately after shutdown. Its so strange. I an hoping I am able to get to the bottom of it by reading the codes once I get INPA running. Could the IBS be faulty?
Appreciate 0