United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Honda S2000, 2017 GT350

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.35]
2014 BMW i3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3man View Post
Yeah well I'm the owner of the car buddy. Your comments are ridiculous and you know nothing about the build. The way this car came out it would have been sin to track it. It was too nice. I don't care what your opinions are, I set out to build a track oriented car because I like race cars. It's not my only car and I decided to not ruin it for track days. You track your car? Cool! We can go out and I'll take a different car. I would love to see your ability lol, I see your practice a lot with your mouth. Oh and I am from Alamo, hope to see you around.
I'm confused. Are you e92involved? Lets go back in time here. I was genuinely nice about everything:

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
So when are we going to see this car at the um...track?
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92involved View Post
It is sad to see a perfect car get track rash.....but it was designed for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin@SonicMS View Post
As soon as all the photo shoot are done for the magazines, than he'll run it at the track. Closer to end of next month.
Months go by and nothing really going on in this thread. Someone posts asking for updates and I reply:

Quote:
It's also worth noting that I've done 20 track days in my non track-oriented m3 since this build started.
Quote:
Its also worth noting this is my build thread and not yours. I am sorry you feel the need to comment like this. Good luck at your track days
Quote:
I'm just having fun. I want to see your car out there.
Quote:
Hope you like the smell of 110 octane at speed
I see nothing ridiculous here. After a few more photo updates, you post that the car is being parted out. You seem to be the one who talks the talk with nothing to back it up with. I post track videos all the time on this forum and no, I don't consider myself a good driver, but at least I get out there. Saying an M3 with $8000 race suspension and $12000 race-caliber brakes is too nice to be on a race track just sounds silly to me. But what do I know? I don't know anything about the car show scene. You said the car was designed for the track, have the parts to back it up, said you planned on getting it out there, but the car got parted out before it ever did. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on these boards and that's just what I think. No need to be mad about it. Not sure if your last sentence was a threat or not, but what car should I be looking out for?

As for my ability, I'm really only good at Laguna Seca. Still need a lot more seat time at T hill and Sears. Here's a session of my best lap at Laguna: http://d.pr/6FHF

I'm going again early next month and hope to break into the VERY HIGH 1:30's.

My pet project: https://stickershift.com

Last edited by radiantm3; 03-14-2014 at 12:25 AM..
Appreciate 0