EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljay View Post
Hello, the unit sounds very promising. I have a few questions:

Does your E46 unit support OBC functions to display engine parameters etc?
Does the backlight dim with the dimmer controls?
Does the screen dim at night or can an alternate color-scheme be selected when it's dark outside?
I assume these units run on WinCE. Will Android version be available as well?

Thank you!
Hi eljay, thanks for your interest! Here're the answers for your questions:

The unit doesn't support OBC(On Board Display) function.
Not sure if the backlight can dim or not, will inform you once I've confirmed with our tech.
Yes the screen can dim at night, which can highly secure your safety. There's no other color-scheme be selected. But the default red color is a good one. Not sure, but as far as I know, the Android based D5113 may not be available, but there will be other general 1 din/2 din car DVD with Android system in the near future. I will inform you guys once it's available, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbuArije5 View Post
would be hard to get a group buy on an e92 forum for the e46 navi but i want to see someone try and then i will decide. Does the navi work with steering control
Hi AbuArije5, this forum is for both E90/91/92/93 and E46 right? There's a D5114 which can fit E90/91/92/93, you can see the 1st post for more details, and here's the product link:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...GPS/D5114.html

Currently there's no review for D5113 & D5114 yet, since they're newly released in our website. Hope someone can write reviews for them soon. But to see the reviews for the similar other specific car DVD models, you can refer to the links listed on our 2nd post. Hope it helps you know more about our Eonon brand and our products. Thanks!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 06-27-2012 at 10:51 PM..
Appreciate 0