View Single Post
      03-18-2019, 07:42 PM   #1
Kisenwether
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Limerock Grey M3 / Hellrot 1M

2021 Update - A lot has changed with this car and decided to throw up some new photos and a bunch of recent work I did. Still love everything this about this car and no plans to ever let her go. I also decided to build a 1M clone a few months ago. If you want to see that here is the link

Hellrot 1M Clone - https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1860082

So this winter I decided to redo the e92 m3. Wanted to do something special for it and plan to keep the car forever. Some of you might remember me from 5 years ago when I bought the car totaled and rebuilt it with my dad.

https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848192

So after 5 years and some nasty rock chips later I decided to take it all apart and spray it Lime Rock Grey Metallic after seeing a F80 M3 CS.

I have modded the car a bit since I got it 5 year ago but its finally almost done to what I wanted as I grew with the car. I have a few things left to do but one thing at a time. Some of my last mods to do (also the expensive ones) are to supercharge it, get some Fox Red Recaro Sportster CS's, and maybe some HRE/Brixton wheels.

I plan to get out to some car meets around Philly/Maryland this summer. I also plan to attend MPact and Bimmerfest East this year.

The car is almost done, I have it back in my garage and just cleaning it up before installing some PPF to the front end. I plan to get some official shots of the car in the next few weeks that I will post up here.

I did all this work mostly myself over the last 3 months, I had some help from my dad but otherwise I put about 200+ hours in between paint and rod bearing replacement/motor maintenance.

Rear Glass and Drivers Glass are getting New Tint, Also Emblems are not on the hood and trunk as PPF is going on the front and waiting on getting a Black M badge for rear.

Mods:
Lime Rock Grey Metallic Paint
ESS G1 Supercharger in Custom Gold
BC Forged Dark Tint Brushed KL01 19"
F80 Gold Ceramic Calipers Front and Rear
Custom Gold Goldenwrench Oil and Coolant Caps
Custom Gold Strut Tower Braces
Custom Gold Valve Covers
Carbon Fiber Lip
Carbon Fiber OEM Mirror Covers
Carbon Fiber Sides Skirts in 2x2 by Dinmann
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser in 2x2
Carbon Fiber Spoiler (OEM)
Bavgruppe Headlights (Did my own install)
Rod Bearings (just did them after painting the car)
Gloss Black Grille's
Gloss Black Hood Vents
Gloss Black Fender Grille's
LCI Tail Lights
ACM Test Pipes
Corsa Exhuast with MFR Tips (Bought a set after they stopped making exhausts)

Interior:
Alcantara Shift Boot
Alcantara E-brake boot
Alcantara Steering Wheel
Wrapped lower dash in Fox Red (Car came without it)
F10 M5 Shift Knob
IND Red Start Button
IND Red M Button
Attached Images

Last edited by Kisenwether; 12-28-2021 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 15
Ab28592.50
ItsGary1457.50
dozaiya236.00
Aktavate245.50
DreamTime864.50
jmg18697.00
AceBeezy296.00
ando2000.50