View Single Post
      02-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
C-M2
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 SG M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by partlowr View Post
I doubt it will be as big as Supercar Saturdays since this is just the first year but based on feedback from other forums (MB/AMG, Audi, Porsche) there appears to already be a pretty large number of people planning on attending the April event. I know they are putting an emphysis on all makes and models and trying to avoid the snootiness of the Supercar Saturday events, if you don't roll up in a $175k plus car or a Lambo at Supercar Saturdays they stick your car out in the back lot LOL. This event is more of an informal arrive, park, sip on a coffee, chat and check the other cool cars event where ALL enthusiests are welcome.
partlow,

On behalf of the Supercar Saturdays team we welcome all events that build the Chicagoland Car Enthusiast network.

Unfortunately from what I've been reading on recent posts I have noticed that you have had a bad experience at Supercar Saturdays. I apologize for that personally. We try very hard to make this an event for everyone and do not turn away any cars from attending our events. Unfortunately certain parking spots are limited and those are filled up very quickly.(We've had people show up at 6am before waiting for parking) We don't turn away cars based on their sticker price or their makes. We have always tried to be true to ourselves and continue to keep this an event for all enthusiasts. Be it the import scene/ domestic scene/ stance scene/ exotics/ touring coupes or even the Off-roaders. Open to all! And that's the way we will always keep it. We consider a Supercar any of those as for everyone believes their car is special to them.

If you want to talk about things to improve your experience at SCS this season feel free to contact me. We are always up for suggestions.

Sincerely,
Bogus @ SupercarSaturdays
Appreciate 0