View Single Post
      03-25-2019, 06:32 AM   #16
Gman_e92m3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenrok View Post
Used they are still going for a hefty price. The reason I went with an E9X was because for the price you (at the time I felt) get a lot of car for the money.

I'm not a fan of the low band power, you have to go well past 6k to feel it. The trans and gearbox feels notchy. Especially when going into second gear. Sitting in the drivers seat the cabin feels tight after awhile.

it took me awhile to adjust to my e92 m3, from having 2 turbo cars prior.
i was used to the the throw me into the back of the seat torque from turbo 4 cyl and now with a v8-- where the hell is my torque . but the e92 m3 is a handling machine- and that v8 bring balance to the handling machine- 3rd gear pinned on back roads- sticking to the road like glue it tons of fun. highway pulls with a vette can get upsetting. i supercharged mine, and its changed things a lot in regards to the missing power you are looking for. But, then it can be upsetting, its equal to the power of a f80 with a tune & exhaust with the charger. Either way your spending money on either build. do i regret it no.....!! do i wish shit did not cost so much... YES..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Gman_e92m3; 03-25-2019 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 0