09-21-2007, 04:16 PM   #32
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
They all suck. Nikon, Canon, any digital. The whole camera runs off the battery, unlike a manual where they can last for years.

I have the battery grip for my D200 that holds 2 batteries. I have a total of 4 that I keep charged all the time. Gets me at least 2 days of heavy shooting before re-charging. I don't know if they make a grip for the D40 or entry level Canon. I would doubt it.
Yea haha, you should see the battery pack my friend has for his canon 1d mark ii, its like a giant brick!!! And even that things life sucks, he needs it do multipe burst shots with his speedlite 580 flash. But yea man, deff dont make battery life the determining factor.....like we said before, go for user interface, feel, and features (i left quality out because thats a WHOLE other debate about sensors vs sensors and this lens and that lens).

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0