View Single Post
      11-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #85
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by attila View Post
Are you real?? The GT3 and RS (997.2) rear suspension geometry is - well if I want to be nice - requires some changes and assembly. If I am not so nice then.. It is a pile of....@^#$@*
Try to threshold brake in one and you will see! It has a toe out tendency under braking. Meaning it will wiggle its nice fat ass like a whore. That's why you see so many aftermarket rear toe link and control arms. I went with full RSS links on my RS now the ridiculously weak LSD next. The car also comes with no alignment whatsoever.
So the GT3 is a fun car on the track but not more fun than the M3 or a Mazda MX-5. Faster, more exiting, better noise, lots of adrenaline - to keep it on the black stuff - but not necessarily more fun. One advice if you want to track your GT3 - AVOID the PCCB brakes!! They are very expensive!
Yes, however, everyone I know who has one has gotten them aligned right after delivery and I thought the cars were dialed in quite nice. This is a common issue and has happened a lot in the past due to shifting during transport.
Appreciate 0