09-26-2017, 02:54 PM   #17
HerbNRacer
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
I love it...it looks all glittery in the evening. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

I did try to keep my paint nice on my 330. You'll be constantly taping, polishing, claying, touching up, waxing, taping, polishing, claying, touching up, waxing, taping, polishing, claying, touching up, waxing, taping, polishing, claying, touching up, and waxing.

Then you'll be at the body shop painting your bumpers, rockers, mirrors, and hood.

Oh...but I'll put the clear bra on it. Then it will be track, shop, $500, new clear bra, track, shop, $500, new clear bra, track, shop, $500, new clear bra, track, shop, $500, new clear bra, track, shop, $500, new clear bra, track, shop, $500, new clear bra.

Then you'll be at the body shop painting your bumpers, rockers, mirrors, and hood.
There is a guy on here that just tapes his car up with blue painters tape before he goes out. Only cost a few $ and removes pretty easy without hurting the paint. Sure your windshied will still look like a disco ball, but its not $500 per track day.