Item Interest
Edited Feb 29th:

Oil change
Spark plugs
PS flush
Coolant flush
Diff flush

Being done on Tuesday March 3rd 2020.

If this doesn't sell for full ask by March 16 then I'll keep it and put it in storage.

Edited Feb 20th: interior pics are now available in the link below.

Hi,

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiSdXYfVqeAuwklY...1_C5u?e=KspgfV (I have walk around videos too, simply ask)

Price: $37,500CDN OBO

I am selling my 2011 BMW M3. It's a 4-dr Sedan (E90) with Alpine White (Alpine Weiss II – 300) paint. Black Novillo leather on the interior. Dual-clutch Transmission.

The last year of the last naturally aspirated V8 sedan BMW made, and most likely ever will make.

No accidents. All original body panels and paint from factory. No touch ups. Comes with both keys and original books + manuals. Never smoked in. No error codes or current servicing required.

Current mileage: 118,xxxkm

It has never had any performance mods.

It does have some minor cosmetic mods.

1) Gloss Black Front Grilles (BMW paint) – OEM – stock chrome grilles included
2) Painted Bumper Reflectors – 3rd party fitment is 8/10 – stock orange reflectors included
3) Gloss Black Mirror Covers (BMW paint) – OEM – stock covers were painted, so these are the original ones

//

Throttle Body Actuators have been replaced a year ago and have less than 5,000km on them. Cost was approx. $3,000.

//

Pros!

Wiper blades are brand new
Windshield is brand new
Front and rear pads and rotors are brand new
Brake sensors are brand new and the fluid flush
Front angel eye bulbs are brand new OEM
Air filters are brand new
Cabin filters are brand new
Battery is brand new

//

All maintenance has been regular. In approx. 4,000km the car will require spark plugs, oil change, diff fluid flush, power steering fluid flush and coolant fluid flush. This is with my over the top tendency, you could easily go another 8,000km.

Quotes from 2 of the most well-known BMW mechanic shops in Calgary report this full service as costing $800-$850 and 1 day of time. The price of the vehicle reflects this. For an additional $500 I can prepay this service at my chosen shop for you. When you are ready for the work, simply head over and they'll do the work without asking for you to pay. I'm losing $300-$350. However, let's think of it like a package deal when buying the car.

//

Options

Fully loaded. Not even a single option missing for this model year.

Also, a cool little thing. The car does not have auto start/stop so it won't act like a hybrid or newer engine vehicle that turns off when you stop at the light or a stop sign.

This model did NOT come with Bluetooth music. You can make Bluetooth phone calls. However, for Bluetooth music you will need a cable. I'll include my iPhone one. If you have an Android, you'll have to pick one up from Amazon or wherever.

//

Wheels

You get the OEM winter wheels and tires (very very good life left)

You get the OEM summer wheels and tires (very very good life left – currently stored for free at a dealership)

Car is currently on OEM winter wheels and tires

//

Interior

Looks almost brand new, seriously. Black Novillo leather with the carbon fiber trim. Classy feel.

The steering wheel plastic cover has a minor chip. Not noticeable.

Front seats have extremely light creasing on the mid bolsters. One good leather conditioning will remove these. Approx. 1 hour of your time or pay somebody.

Back seats look like nobody ever sat in them.

Carpets are flawless. No burns, holes or scratches.

//

Negatives

The 3M paint protection film is yellowing. It's been on the car for 10 years. However, my detail guy can fix this up he says and make it look like new, without replacing it.

//

Car was professionally detailed and is always kept clean. There's no rust, railroad dust, contaminants on the paint etc. The last wax/clay left the paint feeling like glass, which after 10 years is hard to achieve, especially considering the fact the detailer did not remove any clear coat or paint. Essentially, I'm saying the paint is in amazing condition.

//

Creature comfort add-ons – these options can be removed in a couple of minutes. They do not affect performance and the factory ECU/DME has not been tampered with.

The windows can open/close with the key
The side mirrors can open/close with the key
Annoying navigation disclaimer removed
Wiper blades finish their cycle when car is turned off
OEM angel eyes are approx. 20% brighter than factory
Sunroof closes automatically when rain starts

//

Some other positive things I'm sure I've missed. Message me with any questions you may have. Test drives from mature drivers are welcomed, on clear days.

On AutoTrader across the whole of Canada, as of January 18, there are only two 2011 4-dr M3's available. This one being the second one. There are 5 2008's, no 2009's and no 2010's. Out of all 7 listed, this is the only one in Alpine White. There are approx. $10,000 worth of extras you get by buying this car compared to the other 2011 that's available, without the extra $10,000 price tag. Also, all of those cars except one have cheap mods on them – lowering the value for the new owner.

NOTE: I know a couple of the pictures make it look like something is wrong with the right taillight. There isn't, it's shadowing on the image. All lights run flawlessly.

Price: $37,500CDN OBO

Overall condition 9/10 for a new vehicle. For a used vehicle it's in 10/10 condition

Stories: None

This is a private sale. I have a recent AMVIC. No dealers or wholesalers. No taxes. This vehicle is still able to get financing through RBC. ScotiaBank and TD may possibly finance also - not certain.

Thank you for looking.

**PLEASE DM WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU THE SAME DAY**

Last edited by OneCleanBMW; 02-29-2020 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 2
JDM_CL992.00
Rizvi16.00