revmmm
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
Okay, so I haven't seen another M3 on the roads for almost a month. I must be the only one crazy enough to drive mine in this weater - either that or ours are all so dirty that I do not recognize them in camouflage mode.

Anyways, I did spot something a little unusual today. Heading NB on Trafalgar Road in Oakville, just over the QEW and this blue Hyundai pulls up beside me with his window down. The driver gives me the hand up to the ear motion like he wants to hear the engine. Anyways, even though we were barely moving in rush-hour traffic, I obliged and revved it a little as we were moving on. He gave me a smile and a thumbs up and continued on his way.

It wasn't until I caught up to him at the next light that I noticed his license plate had the chrome cover with the M logo on it. Anyways, not my taste but good to know that there are some M fans who are working on getting theirs still. He turned in around Sheridan campus and it reminded me that I drove a 1985 oldsmobile cutlass supreme (4 door) when I was going to University (long story), and I worked my ass off to get my first bimmer.

Anyways, hope everyone is surviving the snow so far and keeping it away from the salt trucks.

2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0