01-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #17
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by llis View Post
I'd recommend ZCP. The EDC works well on street or track. IIRC, there was an article a few years ago explaining how ZCP EDC and M-mode are slightly different from a la carte options. The slightly lowered stance plays into part of that.

At any rate, I think you're doing the right thing skipping the rest of the options. I got heated seats because it gets cold here, but you can't get premium sound without the nav, and nobody will want to pay extra $$$$ for a car with a then-ancient nav system. If you were getting this for a DD you trade in in 3 years, maybe I'd say otherwise.

So when will you reveal your color? Inquiring minds want to know.
I think it may have been your first alternate based upon your comments in your reveal thread

I've actually ordered it before but the deal fell through because the dealer I was working with negotiated 750 over invoice on the custom color then changed their minds and said MSRP when they got the color approved and found out they could count the number of them in the states on one hand. After I pulled out they went through with the build and sold it locally...pretty sure some pictures of it made it on here.

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0