07-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #22
CCLSVTM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Interlagos blue E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgarcia41982 View Post
So I'm going to be in the market in the upcoming months for a new vehicle to share space in the garage with my ///M. It must be an suv. Ill be trading my 2006 nissan frontier in for hopefully the srt8. That vehicle is just calling to me. I know it has terrible mpg but i don't really care. The only thing Im wondering is if there are any Suvs out there ballsier then this beast that I'm overlooking. I briefly thought about the trailblazer ss but the latest model is 09 and it seems a bit small. plus i passed one today(srt8) on the way home and that engine note was just I think that jeep will compliment the ///M very nicely. Thoughts?
Depends on what your looking to spend.... If you have the $, then I say the Cayenne Turbo S, and I really like the X6 M.... If being more resonable then the SRT8 is a good choice. My buddy has one and it seems solid. I had an 06 Charger SRT8 and it was fast but by far from luxury. Hated the interior and the plastic always rattled.... As I mentioned in other replies though, depends on what your using it for... I love my Raptor and would tell anyone to get it also....

Appreciate 0