Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBS View Post
43rd Annual BMW CCA Oktoberfest
Columbus, OH
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (Lexington, OH)
Monday, September 17 - Sunday, September 23, 2012

I have to try to make that one and bring my hat with the feather in it along Sounds like a barrel of fun

Several Members of the Pocono and Del Val (Philly) BMW Car Clubs are planning on attending this event via M3 caravan. Should be fun!
Have to Google the dates for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruza View Post
Sure I do...

Picking my ///M up in two weeks from Steve Thomas BMW in CA. How do you think my ///M is getting back to the NW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pman10 View Post
I am planning a road trip with a few friends for next year (perhaps as late as next New Year's, work permitting). Ideally, with a stopover at the "Tail of the Dragon" in North Carolina. I've done the drive once before, but that was in a completely different car!

I'd like to also do a road trip up to Quebec city in the fall, I hear it's beautiful! Any suggested roads or routes once in Canada are most appreciated
You will love Quebec City ... I recommend you take the route thru Vermont. Most scenic nice roads too when you avoid the express way. Mind you it has been some 20 + years since I took that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MMB View Post
Make sure you go the tail of the dragon. Also top gear did a SC to NYC episode.
I heard about that before, never been there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
http://g.co/maps/3t8vr
Featuring Southern Yellowhead Hwy, Sea to Sky, Transcanada, and 93
Stefan, I've done that exact route when I lived in Alberta. You will enjoy it. Take lot's of photos. Perhaps in the fall we can all share our driving photo experiences that be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slalom View Post
Sound like some great road trips.

I will drive to Abruzzo a couple of times starting at Easter, taking a different alpine pass out of Switzerland each time. A trip back to Munich for the factory tour that I missed and at least one to the French Riviera.

In May I will take my Z4 out on the other side and drive from Ottawa to Boston, over a couple of days on country roads.

I knew there was a reason that I came out of retirement!
Need a navigator for your alpine pass trip? I'll fly over and join you That Ottawa to Boston trip sounds nice as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandye90m3 View Post
Still debating on doing the trip from Calgary Canada to SoCal in February or March depending on weather conditions
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
Intense.. I was looking at that as well. When's prime wine country season?
Sandye & Stefan, I did the wine tasting trip last year with my daughter in my then Z4, it was in late May and it was part of our mega trip to the west coast.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0