10-03-2017, 08:20 PM   #100
Exclusivs
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
So I went back to my Turner endlinks with the Dinan bar and am much happier with how it fits. Wtf Dinan
Rich, you using new/or old designed sway?
First time me hearing of 2 versions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by admranger View Post
It flattens the car out dramatically. I haven't noticed much of a ride difference, but that was on Vegas streets. In DC it's a bit brutal (I'm riding on Eibach pro kit springs w/stock dampers).

I had the same issue as Richbot had w/the links being a bit longish. I'm on the middle setting also.

Unfortunately, since putting it on I haven't tracked it, but I have driven it from Vegas to DC...
with how wonderful the e9X corners it's hard to imagine it being significantly better

I've gotta stop being lazy and just install my sway bars!
Dinan as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admranger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_GODZILLA View Post
you might want to set at soft to match with Eibach spring rate.
I will try that once I get an adjustable end link as the stock Dinan one doesn't really work on the lowest setting. Oddest thing I've ever seen from Dinan.
Hmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey View Post
I'm going through a nightmare with my install. I can't seem to get rid of a clunking noise. When I put on the oem links, the noise is gone. As soon as I put the Dinan links back on, the noise returns. All nuts are very tight, and I can't see it hitting anything. I can't figure this one out...
Are you self installing? Not on a lift? That may help
Appreciate 0