View Single Post
      02-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #8
ching
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petros View Post
Man, the M3 is already too large for its own good. Do you have a big family? If not why do you need something larger? Besides, they're quite overpriced for what they are. How about a CTS-V? Bigger than the M3, but also just as fast.
Don't find that there's a lot of room in the back once the car seats are installed. It's actually pretty tight in there and my kids are getting bigger, but not too large to get off those seats. I'm OK with a bigger car as my commuter vehicle. I can get something smaller, lighter and more focused for the summer.

Was actually looking at the cts-v sportwagen until I looked at the Tesla but fuel economy in the city disappoints, and it's pretty much at the end of the line no? I've assumed the new corvette tech will eventually make it over to the caddy.

Funny, the other guy with me at the tesla dealership was selling trading in his cts-v.