United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i Modded

Garage List
2007 BMW 335I  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rant View Post
You already have a netbook and a MacBook..you workaholic. Go buy an arcade system. Like one of those initial D ones or something.

No time for games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
Well what are you expecting out of it? The iPad has a great email and calendar client, and obviously a full browser, but after that you need to think ahead if the software you will need to use has iOS or touch support. There are plenty of finance/accounting related apps, and I'm sure there are inventory management apps, but if you use a proprietary system, you'll want to see what they support. Another option is a MacBook Air which will give you a full OS, but a very small footprint. Still not a tablet, but it comes down to what you will require.
Basically something that I can use to work on my sites internal cart, reply to customer pms (have a 5 minute reply rule that I heavily enforce), have multiple tabs open at once to multi-task. Basically has to be like a laptop, but in tablet form. iPad seems a bit pricey. way I put it is that I'm basically looking for a commuter tab, where as the iPad2 would be like having a BMW as a commuter due to the price and I realistically just need a honda civic lol Hopefully that makes sense.
Appreciate 0